Thinking of Joining the Esquimalt Photography Club?
What a GREAT idea!
1. Attend a meeting or two to see what we are all about. Check the Calendar to see what's going on. We may ask you to introduce yourself and tell us a bit about your interests in photography.
2. If you are already a member in another club or organization that uses the Visual Pursuits web hosting that we use here (e.g. Victoria Camera Club), then:
- Login into this website with your User Name and Password from the other club, and use the menu item "My Account" and "My Organizations". A button will appear to allow you to join this club.
- Bring the Membership form, Waiver and Payment of Dues to your next EPC meeting.
- NOTE: You will use the same Login Name and Password for each club.
3. If you do not already have a Visual Pursuits account, click on the "Login" button in the top right of any website page:
- Scroll to the bottom of the page to "New User Registration"
- Click on the "Membership Information" button
4. On the Membership Information Page, note the Dues, then scroll to the bottom of the page to "New User Information"
- Click on the "Create a New User Account & Request Membership" button
- Then enter your chosen Login Name: (we ask that you use EMAIL ADDRESS)
- Save - a Membership Request will be sent to the club's Membership Manager.
5. After this, please bring a Membership & Waiver Form and Dues Payment to your next meeting. Once these have been received, Membership will be granted and your Login to the club's website will be activated.